Breathtaking 360 degree Views
Estate Home Site RCC 26 & 27 - Rancho Cerro Colorado
Ocean Side Estate Living at its Finest. Rancho Cerro Colorado is an Exclusive Private Gated and Guarded community located on the San Jose del Cabo corridor. A community of endless views nestled with in the desert Mountains for fantastic elevations above the Sea of Cortez. A Community of Convenience and access to all that your daily needs require. Two Beach access ways that bring you to a safe swim able beach and miles of white sand. Take advantage of the near 360 degree views from this Estate Homesite. Desert Mountain Back drops and the gorgeous coastline of Rancho Cerro Colorado with Blue Skies, Blue Sea and White Water views to the Point of the Punta Gorda Mountain and the One and Only Palmilla. Enjoy moon rises over desert Mountains and Sunrises over the Sea of Cortez.
view property brochure
- WAS $999,000 NOW $848,000
- $151,000 SAVINGS ON PURCHASE OF ESTATE HOMESITE
- Top Three Reasons to Purchase Here
- 1. Size of Property 31,439ft2
- 2. Easy to Build
- 3. Near 360 degree views
- Top Reasons the Seller Purchased Here
- 1. 360 degree view. One of the best views in the community and advantage of both the sunset and the sunrise.
- 2. The lots are very large, both combined provide for a large house and plenty of outside space for gardens, pool, etc.
- 3. Proximity to the beach. 5 minute walk to a private, white sandy beach with beautiful cliffs and a nice 30 minute walk to One and Only.
- 4. Low maintenance HOA fees. The grounds are nicely kept and there is 24 hour security at the front gate and ongoing checks 24 hours throughout the neighbourhood.
- 5. Overall location of Rancho is between San Jose and Cabo making it easy to get to both cities. The hospital and shopping centre across the highway it provides a huge convenience.
- 6. Friendly people live in Rancho Cerro Colorado.
- Gated Ocean Side Community
- 24 hour security
- Two direct beach access ways
- Gently sloping lot easy to build on
- Two story build allowed
- Located at the very top of the hill with views that cannot be obstructed
- Close to the Shoppes at Palmilla for Friday Organic Market, dining and shopping
- Close to down town San Jose 5 minute drive
- 15 minute drive to down town Cabo San Lucas
- Easily accessible to amenities of San Jose and Cabo San Lucas
|Property:||Estate Home Site RCC 26 & 27|
|Primary Community:||Rancho Cerro Colorado|