Resort living year round
Querencia Homesite 34 - Querencia
Discover a World of Luxury Real Estate in Los Cabos
Querencia, launched in 2000 with an 18-hole championship golf course designed by world-famous golf-course architect Tom Fazio, ranked number one in Mexico. Set atop a cliff with spectacular ocean views, the 1,800-acre vacation home community is set between the rugged desert mountains and the Sea of Cortez and offers an array of real estate options. With its sweeping ocean views, Querencia is located in "The Golden Corridor," a 21-mile stretch of oceanfront land between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. A short 15-minute drive from the Los Cabos airport makes Querencia a perfect year-round destination for a quick weekend escape or a long term stay. Designed around a world class golf course within the setting of a private and elegant Country Club . Beach Club currently under construction .
This corner home site has a gentle slope front to back with good street frontage. It is an easy to build home site fully improved with all underground utilities to the property line. Providing expansive Blue Water to White Water on the Beach views over the desert mountains and city lights.view property brochure
- World Class Golf
- There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area including the Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole course at Querencia.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
- Yoga & Fitness
- Wellness programs available at Querencia to pamper the body and soothe the mind.
- Horseback Riding
- Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
- Hiking & Biking
- If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
- Where there are waves, there is surfing, and Los Cabos has plenty. Bring your own boards and hang 10, or take lessons from a certified instructor.
- Paddle boarding
- Try the new ocean sport of stand-up paddling, and take an exciting surf tour of the coast from a whole new perspective.
- The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
- Whale Watching
- The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale watching boat trips are available.
- Fine Dining
- For those with a taste for excitement, there are numerous options for dining enjoy Querencia's Club House atmosphere
- Historic Sightseeing
- With the origins of Los Cabos dating all the way back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and exciting to explore.
- Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Los Cabos has it all. With your own luxury house, it all can be yours.
|Property:||Querencia Homesite 34|
|Property area:||Las Colinas - Querencia|