Improved Home Site in Querencia
Querencia Homesite 5 - Querencia
Unmatched Location this Home Site with $200,000 in improvements of pad level and retaining walls. Ready to build with expansive views to the Sea of Cortez, Beach and San Jose Bay. Querencia's CC&R's and height restrictions limit to no more than 5 meters above the build pad elevation. Guaranteed to never restrict this homesites magnificent views. Within the setting of a private and elegant Country Club. Beach Club Social Club and Golf Club memberships available. Discover a World of Luxury Real Estate in Los Cabos. Querencia, launched in 2000 with an 18-hole championship golf course designed by world-famous golf-course architect Tom Fazio, ranked number one in Mexico. Set atop a cliff with spectacular ocean views, the 1,800-acre vacation home community is set between the rugged desert mountains and the sea of cortez.view property brochure
- The height restrictions within our Q CC&R's strictly limit the height to no more than 5 meters above build pad elevation. Lot #9 (across the street) pad elevation is 65 meters, #8 elevation is 60 meters.
- World Class Golf
- There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area including the Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole course at Querencia.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
- Yoga & Fitness
- Wellness programs available at Querencia to pamper the body and soothe the mind.
- Horseback Riding
- Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
- Hiking & Biking
- If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
- Where there are waves, there is surfing, and Los Cabos has plenty. Bring your own boards and hang 10, or take lessons from a certified instructor.
- Paddle boarding
- Try the new ocean sport of stand-up paddling, and take an exciting surf tour of the coast from a whole new perspective.
- The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
- Whale Watching
- The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale watching boat trips are available.
- Fine Dining
- For those with a taste for excitement, there are numerous options for dining enjoy Querencia's Club House atmosphere
- Historic Sightseeing
- With the origins of Los Cabos dating all the way back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and exciting to explore.
- Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Los Cabos has it all. With your own luxury house, it all can be yours.
|Property:||Querencia Homesite 5|
|Property area:||Las Colinas - Querencia|