San Jose del Cabo – the private and peaceful cultural heart of Los Cabos.
Baja California Sur, Mexico.
State: Los Cabos; San Jose del Cabo is located northeast of Cabo San Lucas.
San Jose del Cabo is home to the Los Cabos International Airport. Global air connectivity continues to expand with new non-stop flights and additional flight paths from all major airlines consistently on the rise. It´s never been easier to fly to Los Cabos, Mexico! A 15-minute drive south will take you to the quaint and cherished region of San Jose del Cabo.
Offering Mexican charm, hospitality and a tranquil ambiance, downtown San Jose del Cabo, featuring the surrounding areas of Plaza Mijares and the mission church, is made to be explored. With its classic colonial architecture, cobblestone streets, intimate courtyard restaurants, and colorful boutique stores and galleries, this traditional Mexican town is full of authentic experiences around every corner.
Encompassing the communities including Puerto Los Cabos, Viceroy, Club Campestre, Querencia, Palmilla, Villas del Mar, Rancho Colorado, Cabo Colorado, Harmonia, and more, San Jose del Cabo features some of the most notable luxury homes in the world and consistently remains a strong market for property investment. Luxury ownership options include turn-key custom homes, homesites, luxury condominiums, and private branded residences within upscale luxury resorts, all offering breathtaking views of the ocean, golf, desert mountains and city lights. Surrounded by nature at its best, the region offers an unprecedented selection of recreational and leisure activities.
TOP FIVE EXPERIENCES IN SAN JOSE DEL CABO:
- Puerto Los Cabos marina and the 12-acre Wirikuta botanical and sculptural gardens
- Farm-To-Table restaurants such as Los Tamarindos, Flora Farms, Acre
- Palm-filled estuary and bird sanctuary: spanning 2,000 acres with over 250 bird species, plus reptiles and marine life
- Art Walk: discover the historic district during the intriguing Art Walks held every Thursday evening, November through June. Art galleries present their unique sculptures, paintings, crafts, and jewelry amidst wine tastings, culinary delights, and live musicians and entertainment
- Palmilla beach: this famed white sand swimmable beach showcases prime oceanfront luxury homes and is host to the world-famous One&Only Palmilla Hotel
- World-class golf: signature courses including design by Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, and Tom Fazio
A world-renowned getaway and the perfect setting to #VacationInvestRetire, San Jose del Cabo promises residents and guests a luxury lifestyle by the ocean. As the all-around experts in the market, our seasoned team of specialists are ready to help make San Jose del Cabo a place for you to call home.
Inquire about Ownership.
Visit our San Jose del Cabo offices located in Palmilla and the downtown district.