Cabo San Lucas – the vibrant and adventurous side of Los Cabos.
Baja California Sur, Mexico.
State: Los Cabos; Cabo San Lucas is located 25 miles southwest of San Jose del Cabo.
Global air connectivity continues to expand with new non-stop flights and additional flight paths from all major airlines consistently on the rise. It´s never been easier to fly to Los Cabos, Mexico! The Los Cabos International Airport is located in San Jose del Cabo. A 35-minute drive south along the Los Cabos Corridor will take you to the thriving region of Cabo San Lucas.
Offering cultural delights for the whole family, friendly hospitality and a thriving ambiance, downtown Cabo San Lucas is made to be explored. With a world-class marina, a vast selection of traditional and modern restaurants and bars, and casual to high-end shopping opportunities, this famed Mexican town is full of authentic experiences around every corner.
Encompassing the communities including Cabo del Sol, Punta Ballena, Cabo Bello, Paraiso Residences, Pedregal, Quivira, and more, Cabo San Lucas features some of the most sought-after luxury properties in the world and consistently remains a strong market for property investment. Luxury ownership options include turn-key custom homes, homesites, luxury condominiums, and private branded residences within luxury upscale resorts, all offering breathtaking views of the ocean, golf, mountains and dramatic Los Cabos arch. Surrounded by nature at its best, the region offers an unprecedented selection of recreational and leisure activities.
TOP FIVE EXPERIENCES IN CABO SAN LUCAS:
- Medano beach: this spectacular turquoise swimmable beach lined with a host of high-end hospitality brands and restaurants, is an exciting hub of adventure watersports including sailing, jet-skiing, parasailing, snorkeling, kayaking, and more
- Sunset yacht cruise to the iconic natural rock formation, El Arco, at Land´s End – the unique place where the Pacific Ocean playfully unites with the Sea of Cortez; or an impressive whale watching tour – December through January
- Fine and casual international dining options providing a complete range of fresh and delicious gourmet delights and a lively nightlife scene
- A world-class marina and sports fishing haven
- Shopping at Luxury Avenue Mall and Puerto Paradiso, both centered around the marina
An A-lister getaway and the perfect setting to #VacationInvestRetire, Cabo San Lucas promises residents and guests a luxury lifestyle by the ocean. As the all-around experts in the market, our seasoned team of specialists are ready to help make Cabo San Lucas a place for you to call home.
Inquire about Ownership.
Visit our Cabo San Lucas office located in the Puerto Paradiso shopping complex.