La Paz – The Gateway to the Sea of Cortez
The capital of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Located 126 miles north of Cabo San Lucas; 110 miles from the Los Cabos International Airport
All in its name – La Paz meaning peace. An under-the-radar hideaway with remarkable surrounding areas, La Paz provides the perfect backdrop to unwind, relax, and enjoy a high-quality standard of living connected by nature. It’s access to the Sea of Cortez, the UNESCO-protected waters referred to as “the aquarium of the world” by Jacques Cousteau, makes it a place like no other. As one of the world´s ecological hot spots with its unique flora and fauna, eco-tourism is the primary driver of the local economy, along with silver, pearls, fishing and agriculture.
La Paz is where the desert merges into the beyond-blue waters, encircled by pristine landscapes and a quaint Mexican charm. Its laid-back atmosphere amidst unforgettable sunsets and gentle ocean breezes, serves as the place to reflect on a life well-lived.
Downtown La Paz offers cultural delights for the whole family, friendly hospitality and an easygoing ambiance. Experience Mexican art and culture at its finest, a vast selection of traditional and modern restaurants and bars, and a world-class marina. This picturesque Mexican town is full of authentic experiences around every corner.
TOP FIVE EXPERIENCES IN LA PAZ:
- Once-in-a-lifetime access to marine life: swim, snorkel and enjoy close encounters with the whale sharks, sea lions, the grey whales, and more.
- Take a short trip to the island chain of Espiritu Santo: a designated UNESCO world heritage site, experience the waters full of marine life and white sand beaches
- Art and culture: walk along the 5km-long Malecón to see an impressive selection of art sculptures; visit the charming art galleries and historic buildings in the city
- Local culinary experiences: defined by exquisite mouth-watering seafood including lobster, sole, clams and shrimp
- Puerta Cortes Marina and resort: a gated, 500+ acre resort five miles from downtown La Paz. Boasting 70 marina slips, the marina routinely anchors the superyachts of Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, and Dennis Washington.
Drawing international travelers and investors, La Paz offers exceptional opportunities for land development including homesites, farm retreats, and beachfront sites, all at a wide range of price points. An oasis to #VacationInvestRetire, La Paz promises residents and guests a peaceful getaway in paradise. As the all-around experts in the market, our seasoned team of specialists are ready to help make La Paz a place for you to call home.
Inquire about Ownership.
#VacationInvestRetire in La Paz.