Dear Homeowners & Friends,
WHAT A YEAR!
I couldn’t be more proud of the community in which I call home. Our present and future continue to look bright!
Our expert team of agents have been incredibly busy selling and listing real estate in the Los Cabos and surrounding areas. From the East Cape to Pedregal, Snell Real Estate continues to be the market leader. What an honor it is for me to lead such a knowledgeable, professional and driven team.
Book your flights now and visit us. We very much look forward to seeing you in 2015.
Vanessa L. Fukunaga
President and CEO
B E T T E R & B E T T E R:
Our Year End Sales Stats
Snell Real Estate finished out the calendar year with an impressive $238 million in real estate sales.
S N E L L R E A L E S T A T E
E X P A N D S TO L O S B A R R I L E S
Snell Real Estate is proud to add Los Barriles to our portfolio of locations. Other locations include:
The Shoppes at Palmilla • Chileno Bay • Club Campestre • Puerto Los Cabos • Mar Adentro • Plaza del Pescador • La Ribera • San Jose Art District and more
F R E S H P R O D U C E A T T H E L O C A L M A R K E T S
Stop by one of the fresh markets in Los Cabos and stock up on local organic produce, handicrafts, flowers and more.
San Jose del Cabo Organic Market – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Wednesday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Cabo San Lucas at Pedregal Organic Market – Wednesday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Shoppes of Palmilla Organic Market – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
C A B O N E W S A T A G L A N C E
- Visitors arriving to the SJD airport were up 1.2% over last year, with a 3.7% increase in international travelers arriving to our destination. (read here)
- There are currently 10,000 available hotel rooms in Los Cabos.
- Nick San in Palmilla, San Jose, opened its doors and is now serving from 2:00 – 11:00 p.m.(Nick San website)
- The L.A. Times voted Los Cabos #2 in their “Places to Set your Sights on in 2015” list. (read here)
- The Auberge Resorts recently announced the VieVage Hotel and Resort, to be set within the community of Chileno Bay. (read here)
- The Chicago Tribune has proclaimed that “Los Cabos comes Roaring back after Storm” (read here)
- Los Cabos welcomes non-stop flights from six new cities, including Houston and NYC. (read here)
3 r d A N N U A L J A Z Z F E S T
Talented jazz musicians will gather and perform Jazz Festlive in an open-air gratis concert at the Plaza del Pescador.
Friday, February 13th – 5:30 – 11 p.m.
While you’re there, visit us at the SRE Exchange office in Plaza Del Pescador.
The SRE Exchange office is part of The Snell Group.