At the heart of Engel & Völkers Snell Real Estate lies an underlying dedication to directly and distinctly supporting both Los Cabos and the surrounding communities, but also non-profit organizations in the United States and Canada.
Over the years, Engel & Völkers Snell Real Estate has raised million of dollars to build blood banks, animals clinics and schools. We have provided clothing, donated computers, saved animals (even a sea lion), adopted a turtle, and most importantly – we have helped save and empower Los Cabos children.
Today, Engel & Völkers Snell Real Estate and our realtors continue to make a difference in the community in which they call home.
Engel & Völkers Snell Real Estate supports:
- Aspen Educational Foundation (U.S.)
- Aspen Humane Society (U.S.)
- AYUMA (Los Cabos)
- Baja Burros on Parade!
- Building Baja’s Future
- CARE – The San Jose Humane Society (Los Cabos)
- Cabo Tortuga Foundation (Los Cabos)
- Casa Hogar (Los Cabos)
- Casa La Cultura/Municipal Cultural House (Los Cabos)
- Children’s Diabetes Foundaton (U.S.)
- Club de Niños y Niñas de Baja California Sur
- Division of Families (DIF)
- Fundación Letty Coppel
- HINO Gym (Los Cabos)
- Inspire Mexico Foundation
- Liga M.A.C. (Los Cabos)
- Los Cabos Children’s Foundation (Los Cabos)
- Los Cabos Humane Society
- The Municipal Police Force (Los Cabos)
- The Municipal Water Company (Los Cabos)
- The Steadman Phillippon Foundation (U.S.)
- Private Families
- Rally for Kids with Cancer (Toronto, CN)
- Red Autismo (Los Cabos)
- Santa Josefina Blood Bank (Los Cabos)
- Sarahuaro (Los Cabos)
- Special Olympics
- Surfer’s Healing (Los Cabos)
- Various Schools (Los Cabos)
- Various Sports Organizations related to Children in Athletics (Los Cabos)
Engel & Völkers Snell Real Estate is honored to give back to the community that gives so much to us.
For more information regarding charitable efforts and support, contact philanthropy(at)snellrealestate(dotted)com.